My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Blue Can Premium Drinking Water 50-year Shelf Life, 12 oz. Images
50-year Shelf Life!
Call for a Quote!
Specifications & Features
Ready Preparation, Response & Recovery for Hospitals - Schools - Churches - Businesses - High Rise buildings, Etc.
- 50 year Shelf Life eliminates the need to rotate expiring water - Saves labor, cost effective amortized over 50 years. (Do the math!)
- Ultra-Pure Water. 1ppm of Dissolved Solids (No boiling, filtering or tabs needed)
- User Friendly - Convenient 12 oz "Pop Top" aluminum cans
- Green, Eco-friendly & Sustainable Recyclable containers
- Convenient Long Term Storage on 40" x 48" x 69" High Pallets
- Each 24 can case is 2.25 gallons. It's packaged in a complete cardboard box with knock-out holes for lifting & carrying. This feature is included for cases on a pallet. 1 pallet is 100 cases or 225 gallons.
- Neutral ph - BPA Free
- Stays fresh even in extreme heat
- Should NOT be frozen
- Quick Hydration
- On Site Storage - Positioning beforehand is great wisdom
California orders will have a California Redemption Value (CRV) charged to their orders according to CA CRV Rates in addition to what is shown in your shopping cart.
These charges are $1.20 per case or $120.00 per pallet.
- 100 Cases: 2,400 Cans - 225 Gallons (28,800 oz.)
- Weight: 1900 lbs. (plus the pallet 35 lbs)
- Pallet Dimensions: 40" x 48" x 69" High
- Pallet Configuration: 9 Cases/tier x 11 tiers/ 1 case in the middle
- Pallets are wrapped in plastic to keep out dirt and bacteria and strategically balanced for shipping
- Size of the pallet can vary upon request.
- Serves approx. 450 people for 1 day at 64 oz. per day.