New, lower pricing!
Fire can kill and injure! Most casualties of a fire are caused by inhaling smoke & gasses, especially carbon monoxide.
Remember: a fire alarm only alerts you – get the American-certified protection for fire-related hazards – the iEvac Fire Escape Hood.
The iEvac Protects against:
- Toxic Gasses: carbon monoxide, smoke, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, and more
- Harmful Particulates: soot, fumes, aerosols, and others. Contains a HEPA filter that removes more than 99.996% of sub-micron particles such as anthrax, small pox, and radioactive particles
- Life-Threatening Physical Hazards: flammability, radiant heat, and molten drip
Certified Model ANSI / ISEA 110-2003
- Twin cartridges for easy breathing
- High visibility reflective strips for easy recognition
- For easy access - head harness adjusts outside the hood
- Protects lungs, head, eyes, and face
- One universal size
- Quick and easy donning
- Unobstructed field of view
- Can be used with eyeglasses, beards, and long hair
Shelf life: 51/2 years from date of manufacture
Weight of iEvac in ready to use configuration: 1.4 lbs. – 635 grams
Size of iEvac folded in vacuum-sealed foil bag:
- Height – 6 ¾ in (16.8 cm)
- Length – 6 1/8 in (15.5 cm)
- Width – 5 ¼ in (13.5 cm)
User Information and Instruction Manual in 4 Languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese