Now Available in Bulk!
Ideal for Disaster Response & Relief - A most valuable Disaster Cache Product
Currently used by a major hospital/medical enter in their disaster response and recovery plans!
- Tough, Durable, food grade, clear polyethylene.
- Collapsible for easy storage.
- Rugged Handle and Hang Up Connection
- Superior Design - Easy On/Off Spigot - Leakproof
- Easy Fill - Large Neck - will receive ice
- Size: 2.5 gal - Full: 10"x10"x10" Folded: 13"x10"x3".
- Size: 5.0 gal - Full: 12"x12"x12" Folded: 15"x12"x3"
- Not designed for long-term water storage
- We recommend you do not use our Water Preserver with these carriers
2.5 gal. size is most recommended!
Checkout these Performance Standards!These collapsible containers must meet the following performance requirements:
- The container is opened and folded 50 times and is then filled with 10 psi air and immersed in a water tank. Acceptable Criteria = no pinholes and no air leakage.
- Containers are filled to 50% capacity with a dye/water solution and allowed to rest undisturbed for 28 days. Acceptance Criteria= no straining of inner walls.
- Containers are filled with a 10% water/industrial detergent and placed in an environmental chamber for 10 days @ 152°F. Acceptance Criteria = no leakage, stress cracking, and/or discoloration.
- Containers are tested to the Transport Cananda performance specification TC2U. Performance Criteria = must pass Low Temperature Drop Tests (filled containers dropped 4 feet or 1.2 metres) and Vibration Tests.