"BIG BLUE" 32oz
MORE Discounts Available!
Call for a quote!
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- 50 year Shelf Life eliminates the need to rotate expiring water - Saves labor, cost effective amortized over 50 years. (Do the math!)
- Ultra-Pure Water. 1ppm of Dissolved Solids (No boiling, filtering or tabs needed)
- User Friendly - Convenient 32 oz "Pop Top" aluminum cans
- Green, Eco-friendly & Sustainable Recyclable containers
- Pallets are shipped as single pallets. If desired, at storage location, pallets can be stacked 2 high if the bottom pallets are prepared – upon order- with a securing strap and a wood pallet on top of the bottom pallet for stability.
- 32 fl. oz. cans – 100 cases ⨉ 9 cans/case (900 cans/pallet, 225 total gallons of Blue Can Water). Each 9 can case is 2.25 gallons. Packaging: Water and packaging comply with standards for purified drinking water, with a 50-year shelf life
- Neutral ph - BPA Free
- Stays fresh even in extreme heat
- Should NOT be frozen
- Quick Hydration
- On Site Storage - Positioning beforehand is great wisdom
Hospitals Love this new 32oz can. Excellent for food preparation.
- Ready Preparation, Response & Recovery for Hospitals - Schools - Churches - Businesses - High Rise buildings, Etc.
- 100 Cases: 900 Cans - 225 Gallons (28,800 oz.)
- Weight: 2,090 lbs. (plus the pallet 35 lbs)
- Pallet Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 69" High
- Pallet Configuration: 9 Cases/tier x 11 tiers/ 1 case in the middle
- Pallets are wrapped in plastic to keep out dirt and bacteria and strategically balanced for shipping
- Size of the pallet can vary upon request.
- Serves approx. 450 people for 1 day at 64 oz. per day.
NOTE: California orders will have a California Redemption Value (CRV) charged to their orders according to CA CRV Rates in addition to what is shown in your shopping cart.
These charges are $0.10 per can.