Thumbnail Filmstrip of Mt House 3 Day Emergency Food Supply Images
This stack-able, easy-to-store 3-day kit contains 18 servings of Mountain House meals, approx. 1,706 calories per day. Add this to your emergency food supply for three days' worth of food.
With 9 total pouches of delicious just-add-water breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees, you'll be ready to take on anything:
- Granola with Milk & Blueberries (2 pouches)— Crunchy granola, milk and real blueberries. Each pouch yields two 2/3 -cup servings.
- Biscuits & Gravy (1 pouch)— Fluffy buttermilk biscuits and savory sausage gravy make for a comforting and satisfying breakfast. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- Chicken Fried Rice* (2 pouches)— Rice and chicken in a savory sauce accented with peppers, carrots, and celery. Each pouch serves up two 1¼-cup servings.
- Chicken & Dumplings (2 pouches)— Chicken, vegetables, and fluffy
dumpling bites in a creamy white gravy. Contains two 1-cup servings.
- Beef Stroganoff with Noodles (2 pouches)— Tender beef, noodles, and mushrooms smothered in a rich sour cream sauce Contains two 1½-cup servings.
Kit measurements: 12.75"(L) x 9.875"(W) x 8.875"(H);
Requires 12 total cups of water to re hydrate or just under 1 gallon
(0.75 gallon) and kit weighs about 5lbs. We recommend 1 case of water per person for preparing food & drinking
No matter what life throws your way you can expect these meals to taste fresh and delicious when you need them. Mountain House meals have a shelf life of 25-30 years after they're made.
*certified gluten-free by GFCO.
Quantity Discounts Available. Call 1-800-266-PREP (7737)