This APC (Active Patient Care) bed is your solution when the need is supporting surge capacity at fixed hospitals or as actual temporary cots used in field hospitals. This tall procedure height bed has the patient at "working" height for your professional healthcare responders. No need to bend over during procedures.
Note the 4 rails shown in the product images are not included in the base bed price. They are available as an option (4 rails to a set). Order the bed and then order the rails - click the drop-down menu under "Product Options".
- Made By Westcot - Made in the USA
- 450+ lbs working capacity
- Spun Tube Ends
- Heavy Duty Leg Locks on all legs
- Reinforced Decking with Hook and Loop Springs
- Safety and Instructional Labeling
- Patient Restraint Belt
- Stow on Board Safety Rails Available
- Mattress meets FED STD 1633 for Flammability
Comfort and Patient Benefits
- Spring and Deck Design
- 2" Convoluted Foam Mattress
- 32" x 80" Sleeping Surface
- Active Patient Care Procedure Height - 28"
- 2 Position Trendelenburg Foot Elevator
- 5 Position Head Elevator with Locking Cord
- Lightweight Rust Proof Aluminum Frame - 38 lbs
- Folding Design for easy storage - 34" x 42" x 10"
- Stow on Board IV Pole
- Water Proof, Antimicrobial Mattress
- Packed Inside Disposable Linen Set Available
- Safety rails extra
- Bedding extra (call us to discuss options)
Call us for pricing for more than 10 beds.