A Small Pouch That Becomes A Life Saver
APLS Life Guard is an extremely compact portable litter that provides essential thermal and absorbent protection during emergency rescues and evacuations.
Compact, point-of-injury, mass casualty evac, staging - a wide variety of uses and features.
.APLS Life Guard provides the features of a more extensive portable litter system, but in a more efficient and streamlined design.
The compact portable litter features a Mylar lining that helps retain body heat while a treated nylon backing protects against wind and moisture.
A highly absorbent cellulose core wicks fluids away from the patient, thus providing an additional level of protection.
A robust Velcro zipper provides easy access to the patient and eight padded handles enable first responders to quickly transport the patient.
APLS Life Guard can retain 1.7 liters of bodily fluid while safely supporting up to 350 pounds.
- Built-in thermal properties for warmth during transport
- Treated nylon backing protects against wind and moisture
- Full-size litter is lightweight, rugged, strong
- Contains up to 1.25 liters of blood and bodily fluid
- Supports 320 - 350 lbs (145.15 – 158.76 Kg) wet or dry
- Velcro zipper provides access to point of injury
- Eight (8) reinforced handles enable easy carrying and transport
- Delivered in compact, compressed vacuum pack
- Poleless stretcher
- Disposable if soiled
PART No. and NSN No.:
- Finished Product Size: 32" x 81" (81.28 cm x 205.74 cm)
- Target Absorbency (H2O): 1,000 – 1,450 grams, target 1,250 grams (1.25 liters)
- Pad Thickness: 0.15" (0.38 cm)
- Pad Weight: 1.4 lbs. (.635 kg)
- Weight Capacity: 320 - 350 lbs (145.15 – 158.76 Kg