- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
This NEW Fruit Lover’s Pack is absolutely overflowing with flavor, nutrition and health.
You get succulent, juicy Watermelons and super sweet Cantaloupes & Melons and 2 super flavorful, easy-to-grow Strawberry varieties, America’s favorite Mulberries for pies, desserts and just good eating. We have also included Grapes, enjoyed by the Native Americans for Hundreds of years. And we have added the world’s most healthful berry, the Goji Berry, containing the highest amount of anti-oxidants (anti-aging) of any food on earth!
The Fruit Lover’s Pack is now the healthiest, most flavor-packed seed pack you can find!
- Hales Best Cantaloupe
- Imperial 45 Cantaloupe
- Top Mark Cantaloupe
- Green Flesh Honeydew
- Black Diamond Watermelon
- Jubilee Watermelon
- Sugar Baby Watermelon
- Goji Berry
- Alexandria Strawberry
- Alpine Strawberry