- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
Grains are the single most important food in the world. From cereals to breads of all kinds, cakes, pies, porridges; for brewing beer and other beverages or even feeding livestock.
This Grains Pack provides the most nutritious and delicious original grain varieties available. A healthy selection of traditional grains, prepared with the exclusive VAULT™ method of long-term storage preparation and sealed into a reclosable green pail.
The Grains Pack provides whole grains that supply vitamin E and B vitamins such as folic acid, as well as minerals like magnesium, iron, and zinc. Every sustainable garden plan should include a healthy supply of grains.
- Soft White Wheat
- Hard Red Wheat