- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
This Greens Pack is a collection of some of the most nutritious greens available.
Providing a high concentration of nutrients with fast-growing, easy-to-grow varieties for fresh eating in green salads or as excellent cooked vegetables. It even includes Amaranth (a highly nutritious vegetable leaf from South America, often grown as grain as well). The Greens Pack contains 7 varieties of the most nutritious greens.
- Amaranth: Red Garnet
- Collards: Georgia
- Kale: Red Russian
- Kale: Blue Scotch
- Swiss Chard