- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
There are a great many (around 7500) tomato varieties grown for various purposes. Heirloom tomatoes are becoming increasingly popular, particularly among home gardeners and organic producers, since they tend to produce more interesting and flavorful crops.
The Heirloom Tomato Pack contains many of the most popular Heirloom Varieties available today. You will enjoy the colors and flavors of the old original varieties in your own garden.
- Amish Paste
- Black Krim
- Brandywine Pink
- Cherokee Purple
- Green Zebra
- Mortgage Lifter
- Pondorosa Pink
- Red Currant
- Red Strawberry
- Yellow Plum