- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
The Kitchen Herb Pack is our most popular specialty pack. The most common, easy-to-grow 100% non-hybrid varieties for your kitchen. Every sustainable kitchen garden needs a good supply of culinary herbs for flavoring and spicing as well as preserving the foods you grow.
- Italian Large Leaf Basil
- Bouquet Dill
- Florence Fennel
- Sweet Marjoram
- Italian Oregano
- Broadleaf Sage