LIFE LITE emergency stretchers are used for patient transport for virtually any situation.
Construction - the LIFE LITE emergency stretcher is constructed of a FDA approved corrugated plastic. This lightweight material (4.5 pounds) allows the stretcher to be easily stored or transported and has a carrying capacity of up to 500 pounds.
Safety - The LIFE LITE stretcher features a unique handle design which provides a firm, comfortable grip. (Although the stretcher can support up to 500 pounds, it is not designed for spinal immobilization.) This unique stretcher provides safe, yet inexpensive preparedness in many situations.
Use & Storage - This lightweight stretcher is easy to clean and stain resistant. It can either be disposed of after one use, or it can be cleaned and used again. Manufactured with corrugated plastic, it provides easy lightweight handling and simplified storage.
- Supports up to 500 pounds.
- Dispose of after one use, or clean and use again.
- Easy to clean and stain resistant.
- Unique handle design allows firm and comfortable grip.
- Lightweight - 4.5 lbs.
- X-ray Transparent.
- FDA Approved Corrugated Plastic.
- Easy to store and transport.
- Inexpensive for preparedness in many situtations.
- 1 carton of 5 stretchers cost less than 1 pole stretcher.
- Designed and manufactured in U.S.A.
- Dimensions Each: 72" L X 22" W
- Dimensions, Box of 5: 74" H X 24" W X 8" Thick
- Weight, Box of 5: 24 lbs.
- Thickness: 1" at Handle
(LIFE LITEs are flexible and not intended for spinal immobilization.)