- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
For hundreds of years before modern medicine, herbs were the medicine of early Americans, both Native and European. Even today, herbs remain one of the primary sources of medical remedies in both modern laboratories and natural medicine.
This Medicine Herb Pack brings you the best selection of natural remedies available to the home gardener today. With an excellent selection chosen both for ease of growth and popularity of remedy.
- Angelica Angelica archangelica
- Boneset Eupatorium perfoliatum
- Calendula Calendula officinalis
- Chamomile Matricaria recutita
- Echinacea Echinaceae purpurea
- Feverfew Chrysanthemum parthenium
- Mullein Verbascum olympicum
- Nettle Urtica dioica
- Pleurisy Root Asclepias tuberosa
- Skullcap Scutellaria lateriflora
- Spikenard Aralia racemosa
- Tobacco Nicotiana rustica