A convenient, compact, cost-effective method of patient transport!
The mega mover provides emergency professionals with the performance emergency situations demand. This portable transport unit is used to transport or transfer patients or to rescue patients from areas inaccessible to stretchers. The fluid-resistant, rugged non woven construction stands up to rigorous conditions. Cold Water - Air Dry. This is NOT machine washable.
Do not use for suspected neck and/or back injuries.
- NEW maximum weight limit is 800 pounds!
- Transports up to 800 lbs.!
- No poles!
- No cross handles!
800 lbs. Load Capacity
- Tough enough to handle demanding transport situations
- Improved construction features six added inches of width and is even more durable
Compact and Lightweight
- Each 40" x 80" unit folds easily and weighs less than one pound
- Features 12 handles, 6 per side, for convenient use
- Handles on ends add to functional length of the sheet
- Avoid allergic reactions and sensitivity issues
- Less than one-half the cost of many competitive offerings
- Easy to store
For Mega Mover Protection, order the Barrier Sheets (50" x 84" Grey)!