- Created for Fire Departments E.M.S. Personel, Military & Medical Teams.
- Requires minimal training and experience.
- Can be put into action quickly and efficiently
- Immediately identify treatment areas.
- Identifies key personnel to triage, treat and make ready for transport any number of victims.
- Provides accurate accountablity of all patients.
Rapid Response Kit includes:
- 4 - 15" X 20" color coded treatment TARPS to immediately establish and identify treatment areas.
- Red - Immediate
- Yellow - Delayed
- Green - Minor
- Black - Morgue
- 13 - key I.C.S. position VESTS for rapid deployment
- Triage Unit Leader
- Treatment Unit Leader
- Minor Treatment Manager
- Delayed Treatment Manager
- Immediate Treatment Manager
- Morgue Manager
- Medical Communications Leader
- 2 - Air/Ground Ambulance Coordinator
- Medical Division Coordinator
- Patient Transportation Group Supervisor
- Treatment Dispatch Manager
- 50 all new TRIAGE TAGS. Developed to aid in treatment of contamination. Waterproof and durable. May be decontaminated with patient.
- Common-sense FORMS to provide for accurate patient accountability, pencils, pens and clipboards included.
- Carrying Case
- 60 lbs