- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
The Garden Salad Pack is so popular because lettuce and other salad greens can be grown indoors (year-round) or outdoors and in all light conditions including no direct sunlight.
The Salad Pack of lettuce and salad greens provides the quickest growing, highly nutritional varieties you can find.
- Arugula: Roquette
- Endive: Green Curled Ruffec
- Lettuce: Bibb
- Lettuce: Oakleaf
- Lettuce: Red Salad Bowl
- Lettuce: Romaine Parris Island
- Mesclun Mix