- Could you feed your family for a year or possibly 2 years or more from your garden if you had to?
- Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family?
- Do you have the right kind of seeds?
- Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
Our seeds are Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds which allow you to collect seeds from a crop for future planting. Hybrid seeds do not.
All of our Seed Packs are 100% Non-Hybrid AND Non-GMO (not genetically modified) and specially sealed for long term storage.
Using these non-hybrid seeds you can plant now and save the seeds from the grown crop for future use!
Why use non-hybrid seeds? Click here.
Seven things you should know about buying seeds. Click here.
- Use now, AND save for a future emergency
- Be aware - there are different kinds of seeds
- These are top-end Non-Hybrid seeds with a long shelf life!
With our Seed Vault, growing your own survival garden becomes easy!
Be assured, our seeds are not hybrid or genetically modified. You can save your harvest seeds from this year and have more than enough to plant next year. You never have to buy seeds again! This is not possible with hybrid or GMO (genetically modified) seeds.
Now you can grow your Survival Garden for bountiful harvest anywhere in the country. Chosen for varieties that will grow in all zones.
Each Seed Vault has a total of 30 varieties of NON-HYBRID seeds.